Outerra Engine > Ideas & Suggestions & Questions

Next big update

(1/9) > >>

Player1:
Hi guys,

which features will be included in the next big update and when is it supposed to come? I am really curious since the last one brought rivers, a more precise road system and a lot of other cool stuff with it and I wonder what there is next. You are doing really well! It must be a lot of hard work, but therefore the engine is fantastic. :)

cameni:
Some of this:

DenisJ:
Those developer highlights of what is coming are the best thing ever. I am probably exaggerating a bit, but that's how I feel when I see them after long periods of silence. I wish we had them on a more regular basis. Doing this in video format could be tedious, so even little written updates would suffice. And also blog, I wish it was more active too :(
I am really hyped about upcoming features though!

HiFlyer:

--- Quote from: DenisJ on June 19, 2016, 05:22:35 pm ---Those developer highlights of what is coming are the best thing ever. I am probably exaggerating a bit, but that's how I feel when I see them after long periods of silence. I wish we had them on a more regular basis. Doing this in video format could be tedious, so even little written updates would suffice. And also blog, I wish it was more active too :(
I am really hyped about upcoming features though!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's why I mentioned developer diaries a while ago!  :D

Jagerbomber:
*Improvedcollisionwillnotimproveyouraim  Pleasedrinkresponsibly  ^-^

??? Aw man, I was kinda thinkin' that was my area for a while.... but I don't think so.  :P

Personally, I'm waiting for improvements to the road markings, particularly the issue with plain sections automatically being thinner than the marked sections with margins outside the white lines.  Can't work with that...  Among other marking issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version