User mods, screenshots & videos > Scenery

[Released] Siberia mud test track

(1/1)

Acetone:
Siberia test track v1[otx package - 935kb]

This scenery has been donated to Outerra but the current patching system doesn't allow direct scenery installation (should be fixed soon). Meanwhile, here is a standalone download for this test track in Siberia. Designed as a location for testing the new mud system, I recommend to use the Tatra truck only among all the base vehicles, the bus is... well you can try :)

A camera position is included in the package.

Creative Commons - Attribution Licence

Revolver:
Very nice, thank you! But it would be even better if thrown dirt by the wheels. Surely you can take the particles (I mean, being shot and then craters formed and particles in all the pages fly) generated by the explosion, right? ::)

SteelRat:
There will be problems if the model created by a collision.

This does not solve the problem

--- Code: ---return {clearance: 1.5}
--- End code ---

cameni:
Clearance doesn't apply to objects with collision shapes, only to ones with the default bounding box.
Also, currently the vehicles should not have collision shapes for wheels and tracks, as it may not work properly yet.

SteelRat:

--- Quote ---Clearance doesn't apply to objects with collision shapes, only to ones with the default bounding box.
--- End quote ---
I got it)

--- Code: ---Also, currently the vehicles should not have collision shapes for wheels and tracks, as it may not work properly yet.
--- End code ---
The tank is not wheel collision and track collision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version