Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Can I use this program to make animations?  (Read 6128 times)

nahured

Can I use this program to make animations?
« on: January 03, 2017, 01:53:33 am »

Hello, my name is nahured and I would like to know with all due respect if your graphics engine could be used to make animations. Well, what I mean is that making a map is a very arduous job of making your own an animation student and I like your program to make animations on the map.
I discovered this program about a year ago, and recently I started to study animation, (I'm Argentine) sorry for the bad translation  =| I am using google translator, good to what I was talking about, I would like to know if I can use it to make animations, or export maps to programs like 4D cinema or blender or Maya XD you already understand me.

Thank you for your attention  :))

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
Re: Can I use this program to make animations?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:27:52 pm »

Hola!

Si lo que buscas es hacer tus animaciones y exportarlas a Outerra, no creo que este sea el momento propicio. El mercenario funciona con animaciones importadas en el motor, pero no estoy seguro que eso este disponible ahora para todos los usuarios. Andfly importó modelos con armaduras desde Blender, pero las anima sólo a base de scripts.

http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3684.0
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".