Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: We are living inside a computer simulation?  (Read 10058 times)

mctash

Re: We are living inside a computer simulation?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 08:59:27 am »

Ah I have seen this theory before. On the surface it feels very plausible. If this is the case does anyone know what I have to do to enable infinite lives or god mode? :)

McTash

[deleted]

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 01:21:28 pm »

Badly you can't modify any file so you can't hack. Sorryz

HiFlyer

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 05:20:03 pm »

Badly you can't modify any file so you can't hack. Sorryz

Actually you can hack the mobile hardware very easily. Its a neural-net processor called the human brain that's notoriously vulnerable to errors, exploits and gigo reprogramming at the root level. Root admins (parents) find the os extremely malleable. but accumulated errors cause loss of flexibility as the system accumulates extraneous data with age.

Attempts at hard reboots (death) is an unproven method of recovering from cloud storage, but some techs believe partial recovery via reincarnation of the data may be possible via this approach.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 01:36:27 am »

I've had some dreams/coincidences to support this theory.

I think if you know enough about it "the system" randomly makes you lucky and you just go with it..

"Ignorance is Bliss"
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

HiFlyer

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 08:42:54 am »

I've had some dreams/coincidences to support this theory.

I think if you know enough about it "the system" randomly makes you lucky and you just go with it..

"Ignorance is Bliss"

=D
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro