Anteworld - Outerra Game > Terrain & terrain data issues

white stripes and patches instead of roads and airfields

(1/3) > >>

fly77:
I have just installed anteworld tech demo and started to explore the default location. Instead of the roads and airport I get white stripes and patches instead of the roads and the airfield. Actually the white stuff is snow and it prevents using roads and runways because trucks and aircraft sink in the snow
Could you help me please ?

cameni:
This used to be a graphics driver problem. What's your GPU & driver version? Did you try to update?

fly77:
Attached is another even stranger image of the snow covered strange roads still in the same default location. My graphics card is a geforce GTX 560 Ti and the problem persists after I have updated the driver to version is 381.89 WHQL -[r381_64-11]. Attached you can see some other parameters of my GPU from the nvidia inspector screenshot. Other system specs are:
CPU is a Intel i5 -2500K, 8 Gbyte of RAM, outerra is installed on C: drive (SSD) together with windows 7 - 64 bit.

KW71:
Hi!
Are you using some software to capture images or video? Or some post-process? If so, perhaps is interfering with the rendering...

fly77:
No. No other program is running while I am using anteworld. I also do not overclock my CPU. I checked the eng.log file for any "injected" software. The only one was Kaspersky but even after I disabled kaspersky and the "injected" message disappeared from eng.log file the same issue remains.  I wonder wether the settings on the Nvidia inspector could cause the problem. I am using the default settings that nvidia inspector proposes for outerra. Are there any settings that might cause the problem ? Or should I try different older versions of the Nvidia driver in the hope that any one will not lead to this issue ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version