User mods, screenshots & videos > Textures

More defined constellations?

(1/1)

cameronc:
I've only been playing for a little bit, and I played a while back a bit too, and I've always wondered if it was possible to enhance the brightness of some stars? I know it's difficult to accurately represent the brightness of each individual star on an accurate scale because of the way displays work, but I was thinking maybe as a texture mod it might be possible to enlarge specific stars in well known constellations.. I had an idea to use Outerra as a way to try and learn stellar navigation, but so many stars are completely indistinguishable that it's difficult to even start.

Also, as a side note, can someone please tell me how to slow/stop time?

Thanks in advance for any/all responses  :)

Jagerbomber:

--- Quote from: cameronc on June 17, 2017, 07:22:30 pm ---Also, as a side note, can someone please tell me how to slow/stop time?

--- End quote ---

I think that might be in the bible somewhere, idk...

aWac9:
Although Urias once said that all the stars were in place, I still do not locate the polar star or any constellation ... I suppose now is not a priority, but over time would be a plus (great contribution) to the outerra

time x by , en Flickr

cameni:
You can use alt+shift and left/right arrow to move time faster in forward/backward direction. I can see the polar star and the little dipper.

Not sure what needs to be done with star rendering to get a better visibility, the screen resolution has problems with it.

aWac9:
Does google sky exist in outerra?  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version