Anteworld - Outerra Game > Game & gameplay discussion

Future of the game - III

(1/7) > >>

fooff:
AAAND....
here we are again! :)

This time I let some more time pass after my last post so people cannot complain too much about my insistence.
Just kidding, I don´t give a * about what other people think, I just completely forgot about this project until today.
And, looking from the forum, it seems like I´m not the only one  =|

So, ritual question: any updates? Not talking about the engine (which also look stuck, last update is more than 1 year old?), but about the game, is there any movement towards anything concrete?

zzz:
It is rather depressing. Gaps between updates got longer and those deployed mainly targeted tweaking the world's appearance. No documentation for any of the new functions. The promised flood of functionality from basic elements migrated from TitanIM never occurred.

KW71:
The project is very very alife, but it is in the oven ... so we can not touch that cake for now... Do not desperate; the wait is worth while.  :)

fooff:

--- Quote from: KW71 on November 30, 2017, 11:09:18 am ---The project is very very alife, but it is in the oven ... so we can not touch that cake for now... Do not desperate; the wait is worth while.  :)

--- End quote ---

How not to reassure people 101

Lesnikus:
The frequency of publication of new tweets in Outerra Dev Screenshots, presented in two graphs: a linear graph and a pie chart:

If several messages were published on the same day, they were counted as one. As can be seen from the graph, starting from November 2017, the frequency dropped to 1 screenshot a month, and this is still happening (January 18, 2018). Half of January passed, and the last tweet was published on January 3. The trend persists.

I can draw one of the following conclusions:

1) In November, developers encountered unforeseen problems, which slowed the development and which have not been resolved so far.

OR:

2) The developers have made all the necessary innovations in the program and since November they are busy with testing and debugging, so there is no new material for the screenshots. In this case, the development of the next version of Outerra is in the final stage and soon (according to Outerra standards) we will get a new version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version