Anteworld - Outerra Game > Game & gameplay discussion

Future of the game - III

<< < (6/7) > >>

aWac9:
The habit do not do the monk.
The speed is relative, everything will depend on the observer, we only agree in the position in which it is now. Just as when we identify an objective, we give the spatial and temporal coordinates.
 From my observation we are going at a good pace, taking into account variables of economic type that work the same as gravity in physics.
We had a route, and that will be the route, we only hope that things will go well and with their time.
In recent months it has worked that an added value, which in my opinion, is important, and has been the construction of complex cities with some ease, which together with an easily multiplayer multiplayer code, will make Outera used and at the same time be financed as an engine that can be used by other existing and mature simulators,,, I think of Falcon 4.0 or Fly simulator, or other weapon types, it could be downloaded outerra with a reasonable high price, which could be used by a wide community that would help economically to the development of a platform of Outerra Anteworld.
There are many alternatives, and the important thing now is to take the engine to a Beta phase.

and above all thanks to the outerra team for always keeping us informed.

I was rereading my message and I was wondering ...
Did I say some nonsense?  ::)

zuluknob:
It's been a long time since i visited the board and now see that others see what i have been saying for years, where is anteworld? Anteworld is what i contributed for, NOT funding to develop an engine for others.

Camini, we already funded you to make a game but by the sounds of it you have used that funding to develop an engine for others. You have an obligation to deliver what we payed for or refund ALL of us. For the love of god please start on the game, not endless engine tweaks. Once you have the startings of actual gameplay then you will draw in more customers. More customers = more funding = bigger team = faster progress = more buzz = more customers. I told you this years ago and still nothing has been done to the actual game, the engine was good enough to start building a game around several years ago. /end rant, see you in 2 years...

PTTG:
Have you heard of DCS World? The first thing I thought of when I saw it is that it needs Outerra.

PRiME:

--- Quote from: zuluknob on February 20, 2018, 06:22:13 pm ---It's been a long time since i visited the board and now see that others see what i have been saying for years, where is anteworld? Anteworld is what i contributed for, NOT funding to develop an engine for others.

--- End quote ---

Here, here.

Clearly publicly funding the engine for private military, not us.

I doubt he has any intention of completing this project/game and releasing a competing consumer product that could lead to other things down the line (Godot/Unity/Unreal competing engine for game devs to use).

Sadly I do not agree that he is obligated to do anything, he is fully in his rights to give us all the middle finger and tell us to spin on it. THAT is the way these things go, kickstarting any project via any means does not really have any guarantees.

It's a HUGE SAD missed opportunity for him by selling out to the military, but that's life and the US military gets 750b+ each year so I don't blame him for wanting some of that to improve his personal life endeavours. That's human.

Jagerbomber:
I just want those global buildings, a working GPS route to follow, and I would feel better.

Waypoints for races would probably be nice too (if we can ever multiplayer).

But somewhere else down the line, globally random Battle Royale circles, hopefully?  :P  (minus in the ocean)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version