Anteworld - Outerra Game > Game & gameplay discussion

Future of the game - III

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jagerbomber:
And, you know.... Holidays.

You guys are being way too critical & analytical about this... At least in this manner.

::)

Nobody, not even the devs, can accurately say when something will be ready for release, in advance.  That's really, just how it goes.  And of course some things take longer than others.

Lesnikus:

--- Quote from: Jagerbomber on January 18, 2018, 12:35:48 pm ---And, you know.... Holidays.

--- End quote ---

1 September (1992) - Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic
15 September - Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows, patron saint of Slovakia
1 November - All Saints’ Day
17 November - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day
24 December - Christmas Eve
25 December - Christmas Day
26 December - St. Stephen's Day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Slovakia

Are there more holidays in November and December than before? 2 days in November and 3 days in December. That's not a lot

The decline began in October (2 tweets), in which there are no holidays, and since November the frequency of publications has reached a plateau of 1 tweet per month.

Drawing the timetables for tweets can look funny, but in fact I'm just trying to brighten up the time in anticipation of news.

fooff:

--- Quote from: Jagerbomber on January 18, 2018, 12:35:48 pm ---
Nobody, not even the devs, can accurately say when something will be ready for release, in advance.  That's really, just how it goes.  And of course some things take longer than others.

--- End quote ---

Look, nobody is asking for a release day here, so do not try to convince me we are pressing too much.
I've been here since 5 (FIVE) years, and all i always asked for was a few clues about the game.
Generic answers were given, and ZERO progress was shown.

I just would like you guys to be more open: what are you working on? do you have any short term goals?  Do you have something on you hand or just ideas? And in that case what kind of ideas do you have? Show us! Or have you simply decide to abandon the project?

Anything, but talk! Sorry but after 10 years of developing you cant afford the luxury to be vague about your work anymore, without looking like scammers

Jagerbomber:
Because the pictures of lakes and improved shorelines isn't progress shown?

ObscuredSoS:
I backed this game like 5 years ago. Sad to see there is still no game yet. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version