Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Future of the game - III  (Read 278 times)

fooff

Future of the game - III
« on: November 29, 2017, 10:07:13 am »

AAAND....
here we are again! :)

This time I let some more time pass after my last post so people cannot complain too much about my insistence.
Just kidding, I don´t give a * about what other people think, I just completely forgot about this project until today.
And, looking from the forum, it seems like I´m not the only one  =|

So, ritual question: any updates? Not talking about the engine (which also look stuck, last update is more than 1 year old?), but about the game, is there any movement towards anything concrete?

zzz

Re: Future of the game - III
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 11:34:55 am »

It is rather depressing. Gaps between updates got longer and those deployed mainly targeted tweaking the world's appearance. No documentation for any of the new functions. The promised flood of functionality from basic elements migrated from TitanIM never occurred.

KW71

• Love OT!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 11:09:18 am »

The project is very very alife, but it is in the oven ... so we can not touch that cake for now... Do not desperate; the wait is worth while.  :)
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

fooff

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 12:50:44 pm »

The project is very very alife, but it is in the oven ... so we can not touch that cake for now... Do not desperate; the wait is worth while.  :)

How not to reassure people 101