User mods, screenshots & videos > Plugins / Add-ons

Add On Environment

<< < (5/6) > >>

aWac9:
 :) Hello Revolver,. The truth is that I'm not sure what it's looking for, but I've been searching for the Outerra for its virtual easter egg (easter egg).
Tell us how you carry the work of your project FW190A3

a greeting

Revolver:

--- Quote from: aWac9 on October 29, 2018, 11:57:16 am --- :) Hello Revolver,. The truth is that I'm not sure what it's looking for, but I've been searching for the Outerra for its virtual easter egg (easter egg).
Tell us how you carry the work of your project FW190A3

a greeting

--- End quote ---

Hi aWac,
please do not be angry, because it was just jok. ;)

Because of 190s it goes on slowly. I'm doing UVW-Mapping and Texturing it at the same time. Since I have made it too detailed and would like that all there
that's how it gets into the textures, that's a lot of work. So, wait and look for easter eggs ... =D

as you can see I did not drop it. ;)

KW71:
 :D :D :D :D :D Wow!!!

Revolver:

--- Quote from: KW71 on October 29, 2018, 03:14:13 pm --- :D :D :D :D :D Wow!!!

--- End quote ---

No, no! it's too early for wOw  =D ... until it's done and there's still a lot of work to do. :facepalm:

fly77:
Hi andfly ! Any news about the addon environment in earth7 after cameni added some files ?  I still unfortunately get errors. Do in need to redownload and reinstall outerra ? Any patches should be updated automatically , no ?

--- Code: ---15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface@wrapper, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface.get@3496309597, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface.get@creator.js, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::js::example_plugin_interface.get, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface@wrapper.js, mismatched intergen version

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version