Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Add On Environment  (Read 32450 times)

andfly

Re: Add On Environment
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 11:40:56 am »

Unfortunately, the birds' DLL was compiled, and it worked, for the previous version of Anteworld (17.0.3.8141).
If you try to use it with the current version, you receive error messages and no operation is obtained.

I tried to re-compile it to make it compatible but ... I could not.

I understand that it is missing a file (function.h) that is called by dynarray.h and dir.h (in which it is declared as included) and that, for this reason, the compilation is not successful.
But ... I'm not at all sure.

I had thought, for the moment, to wait and keep trying …   :(
I do not know the English language. I use Google Translate. I hope it's all understandable.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 03:50:34 am »

Sorry, forgot to add some new files there - should be updated now.

andfly

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 01:34:18 pm »

Thank you so much, Brano !!!
Now I can continue my attempts to combine something useful …  ::)
I do not know the English language. I use Google Translate. I hope it's all understandable.

aWac9

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 04:56:34 pm »

let's hope that andfly gives us again their mods .. the folder of their models just work some ..
ideally, you will find time to repair them and group them in a job.
We would appreciate that.
andfly. we need your mods  ;)

Thank you.

:)

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 07:42:54 pm »

Hey Amigo, ¿qué estás haciendo debajo del árbol ... estás haciendo la búsqueda de los mosquitos?  :P =D ;)
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

aWac9

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 11:57:16 am »

:) Hello Revolver,. The truth is that I'm not sure what it's looking for, but I've been searching for the Outerra for its virtual easter egg (easter egg).
Tell us how you carry the work of your project FW190A3

a greeting

Revolver

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2018, 01:36:14 pm »

:) Hello Revolver,. The truth is that I'm not sure what it's looking for, but I've been searching for the Outerra for its virtual easter egg (easter egg).
Tell us how you carry the work of your project FW190A3

a greeting

Hi aWac,
please do not be angry, because it was just jok. ;)

Because of 190s it goes on slowly. I'm doing UVW-Mapping and Texturing it at the same time. Since I have made it too detailed and would like that all there
that's how it gets into the textures, that's a lot of work. So, wait and look for easter eggs ... =D

as you can see I did not drop it. ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:41:25 pm by Revolver »
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 03:14:13 pm »

:D :D :D :D :D Wow!!!
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

Revolver

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 05:46:09 pm »

:D :D :D :D :D Wow!!!

No, no! it's too early for wOw  =D ... until it's done and there's still a lot of work to do. :facepalm:

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2018, 09:31:17 am »

Hi andfly ! Any news about the addon environment in earth7 after cameni added some files ?  I still unfortunately get errors. Do in need to redownload and reinstall outerra ? Any patches should be updated automatically , no ?

Code: [Select]
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface@wrapper, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface.get@3496309597, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface.get@creator.js, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::js::example_plugin_interface.get, mismatched intergen version
15:27:27.267 ERROR: [ifcreg] declining interface registration for my::example_plugin_interface@wrapper.js, mismatched intergen version

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:05:33 am by fly77 »

andfly

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2018, 05:38:39 am »

Hi , fly77

After that cameni has promptly added the missing files I managed to make the plugin compliant for the current version of Outerra.
(The current plugin CAN NOT work, even reinstalling the program)

But I realized a number of defects in the program ...
The most obvious is precisely the principle of movement of birds that fly randomly and are slowed down when they go too far.
I do not like it anymore ... when the speed becomes very low the birds change direction too suddenly and unrealistic ...
They should do wide and elegant turns ...
I'm trying to develop different and better principles of movement without affecting too much the speed of execution ...

So, before republishing the plugin, I would try to improve it by correcting other minor technical flaws that I detected.

Unfortunately, at this moment, I no longer have the same free time I had a few months ago and ... real life takes precedence over the virtual one!

I will try, however, to conclude this work which I hold dear and, as soon as I am ready, I will not fail to publish it.  :)

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 07:24:54 am »

Hello andfly

don't worry...we are sure that we won't loose you and we will be happy to see your new creation whenever it will be ready as they are allways of exceptional quality.
Pages: 1 [2]