Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Download failed  (Read 7889 times)

sniperwolfpk5

Download failed
« on: August 25, 2018, 06:55:04 am »

1. The download is not working. I have downloaded it multiple times it give me integrity check error and for your information I failed to download multiple time with timeout error. I tried it to download it on my office as well which fails too. I was just able to download it on my mobile using ADM. Also tried IDM on PC but it give me error. Try to download with default browser failed to download.

2. I can't purchase it there is no option for debit card. PayPal is not supported in Pakistan

I have attached error image.

sniperwolfpk5

Re: Download failed
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 06:55:27 am »

I tried both links US and UK

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 08:17:27 am »

The files are hosted on a common cloud service and I would guess the problem is somewhere in between...

Try here from Singapore: Anteworld-17.1.0.9830

Unfortunately we only support Paypal and debit cards through Paypal at the moment. Someone mentioned it's possible to use Trustly to add credits to Paypal.

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 06:12:58 am »

Hey cameni thanks for the Singapore link. I will let you know if downloaded successfully. For the second part will you add any other payment means in future?

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 07:23:18 am »

Well it give same error during download, timeout error near finish. If i try to resume download it starts from scratch. I would suggest if possible  make a zip file or if there is a possibility of torrent.The problem is not my PC nor my internet as I mentioned I tried to download in my office and it fails multiple times.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 02:39:56 pm »

Well I find it weird you have the same problem from 3 different servers. Are you going through some proxy or is there some equivalent of the Great Firewall like in China?

Did you try to download from the Gdrive link?

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 09:20:48 pm »

The files are hosted on a common cloud service and I would guess the problem is somewhere in between...

Try here from Singapore: Anteworld-17.1.0.9830

Unfortunately we only support Paypal and debit cards through Paypal at the moment. Someone mentioned it's possible to use Trustly to add credits to Paypal.

I am not using any proxy neither have any Firewall thing. We don't have any Firewall on country level like China have. I tried to download from the above link, which is the Singapore server. Can you give me Gdrive link that you mentioned.

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 12:42:04 am »

I tried it to download with my mobile ADM download manager. ADM some how downloaded it but the download is broken. It gives same error as depicted in first post. I tried to install it as administrator but with same error. I am curious how other people downloaded and have no issue. For your information I am using Windows 10 Pro. My office has different internet provider with 24 Mbps link and my home link is 5 Mbps. Well I use laptop on my office and PC at home. Is it due to slow internet. I have no issue with other games such as Battlefield, DCS world which is weekly updated.

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 12:46:17 am »

OK I just saw the Gdrive link. I will try it from there.

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 01:46:28 am »

At last GDrive link work. Downloaded and installed successfully. I have suspected one thing windows defender anti malware which was on top of disk usage. It might be the culprit but a lot of people are using it without any issue. I have disabled it from group policy and then installed the Antworld.

giucam

• It's an ugly pile of bones... like me.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 04:00:37 am »

I also got that error when downloading it from the EU server, two times, while from the US server it worked all right.
ResidualVM 0.1.1 is OUT! www.residualvm.org

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 04:03:20 am »

What browsers did you use to download?

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 04:30:21 am »

I have downloaded with Google Chrome. Only the gdrive files were successfully downloaded. I have tried to download US and UK version with Google Chrome but fail to download. For me only G drive link worked

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 03:29:27 am »

Did the new patch auto-update correctly?

Can you try downloading file 17.1.0.9830.patch-9848.exe and check if you get the right size (23,819,608 bytes)?

sniperwolfpk5

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 03:34:05 am »

Downloaded and installed successfully. Downloaded with the google chrome
Pages: [1] 2