Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Terrain anomalies St Johns Harbour Newfoundland  (Read 4367 times)

madnewf

Terrain anomalies St Johns Harbour Newfoundland
« on: January 20, 2019, 12:03:13 pm »

Hi hope im in right section of the forum but I have noticed a large hill or  in the centre of St Johns Harbour ,Newfoundland  pics are below , Is there anyway to fix this or do i use the terrain tools?  and

Position   :  47.562256, -52.704122

I also have some shape files of building positions as well as vegetation files on Newfoundland , is it possible to position a large amount of buildings the one time using this geographic data or does it have to be implemented on your end? Been using Outerra since the start and watching how its evolved and I got to say its impressive and I will continue to enjoy it.

The shapefiles i have display alot more building positions. I use Global Mapper for my geo files.

Jagerbomber

Re: Terrain anomalies St Johns Harbour Newfoundland
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 12:19:15 pm »

Oh, they brought Photobucket back, did they....
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

aWac9

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 01:04:39 pm »

F7 + L (draw rectangle with right mouse button)

madnewf

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 04:45:25 pm »

Thanks , knew about terrain levelling just wondering if its was fixed permanently thats all.