Anteworld - Outerra Game > Game & gameplay discussion

Map for testing tile allocation

<< < (2/8) > >>

yhwhluver:
That's it, cshawnsmith?  I was thinking 49!

C. Shawn Smith:
I'm a man of few needs :)

But that's only pertaining to what I will purchase.  It doesn't negate me from conquering the rest of the world ;)

Besides, the location I have in mind has everything I need in a very small amount of space.  It's defensible, has a very strong overlook on three sides, and only one "entry" valley to the north.  A couple of small lakes nearby, and a river within about 4 or 5 miles that goes straight to the ocean.  I can setup my own version of Helm's Deep  :lol:

ZeosPantera:
I took from my house down to the whole of Manhattan..

Took 38 tiles for what is selected there. I'd say that is plenty of very VALUABLE land.. Kind of like this idea..

Start everyone with a single square then use in-game or real currency to expand.. Limit 50 units per person and then allow groups to combine and sell there plots to build mega cities.. etc etc etc.

C. Shawn Smith:
Zeos's plots will be the first I conquer ;)

My location shall remain secret.   :lol:

Jak_o_Shadows:
This is difficult. I really want to pick my real world location, however it's probably fairly useless. Some kind of minerals map would likely help me pick my spot.
In regards to that little program, I would like to suggest some improvements. Have a tool for deselecting all squares, for entering a location and finding it (even lat-long would be nice), a map option made up of a mineral scan from outerra (when minerals get implemented) and the ability to select in squares (eg drag a box, or hold shift and it does a square between two points you click on).
Also, i support in-game currency being used to buy new land. Real world currency could unbalance the game i fear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version