Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: building generation help  (Read 4790 times)

STIKEHBUN

building generation help
« on: April 18, 2019, 03:26:11 pm »

im really new to this game and i dont know if its how the game is or if its an option but when i click buildings on the menu they do show up just not a lot of them. i dont know if theres a way to get a building where there is a building in real life. if theres a mod or a setting i dont know about id really like to know.

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
Re: building generation help
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 08:20:33 pm »

Hi! For now, they are only in small towns.
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

STIKEHBUN

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 05:30:55 pm »

alright sick but like i accidentally got out of earth somehow and im just in the middle of space and dont know how to get back. how do i    g e  t             
                     b a c k

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 10:00:51 am »

Can you travel to another location? (f2, select location). If not, delete default.cam  in your username\outerra\campos\earth7 directory.
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

STIKEHBUN

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 03:48:36 pm »

the f2 didn't work and the deleting default.cam didn't work. i have reinstalled the game and still im just seeing space with the moon and the sun,   n  o     e  a r  t  h  . i dont know what to do. its not a problem with the earth not loading its just i went too far with the camera and couldn't get back.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:05:59 pm by STIKEHBUN »

STIKEHBUN

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 08:21:56 pm »

NEVERMIND that moon i saw was actually the earth just super far away and gray. i thought i would give it a shot to fly there and it was the earth so   r  i p  . thanks for helping though with the buildings and this.