Outerra Apps > Games

Micro Prose "Global scale combat simulators"

<< < (2/3) > >>

bomber:
I started flying iEN warbirds in 2000.... I was the only bomber flight leader to get a bomber over the target during 'jet day massacre'...... I was a very active member of the warbirds forum and have actually flown online with Wild Bill... This will go south very quickly unless there's a very strong community involvement that is a partnership of equals between the community and commercial..... So if you're looking for authenticity the community has to be the driver of the content and not these guys.

Revolver:
News from MP....Bf 109 "Emil" Cockpits   :P

https://twitter.com/micro_prose

bomber:
Can't deny it's not a nice bit of modeling..... a game however is a lot more besides

Revolver:

--- Quote from: bomber on January 24, 2020, 02:43:52 pm ---Can't deny it's not a nice bit of modeling..... a game however is a lot more besides

--- End quote ---

I know to look at what you mostly, but with eyes of 3dr Modeller, was very interesting this. Still I must say honestly that of the right side of the cockpit proves 3 coarse mistakes which prick themselves already very much in the eye. =|

Let's see what happens. ::)

bomber:
One of the things that always pricks me in the eye is the amount of paint flaking/damage within the cockpit....

I've sat in a Lancasters cockpit and yes after 70 years of even gentle handling it can look like that, but a plane that's just come off the production line at Castle Bromwich in 1943.... I don't think so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version