User mods, screenshots & videos > Scenery

construction kit

<< < (2/4) > >>

fly77:
Yes but its a "fantasy airport" my airports have nothing to do with reality..I know you are much better in rebuilding details of real world scenery . ..knowing that a scenery is close to the real thing makes exploring it more fun !

Anyway some things are easy to add such as fences and walls but maybe we need more elements to add to  the default buildings into something looking closer to airport buildings..maybe facades with big glass screens. For the moment probably its easier to make smaller airports...bigger airports have too much big buildings with fantastic architecture. Smaller airports have buildings more closely resembling normal buildings..Just minor additions will probably be enough to make them look like airports. 

fly77:
Another thing I'd like to try is add random ATC chatter to airplanes...makes flying feel so much more realistic.

fly77:
Here is a a very simple set of white wall elements useful to set up a variety of things.
Among their uses it is important to note that they are useful also as "reflectors" placed behind light sources lights to increase the visibility of lights at greater distances !

the box elements contained are

1 x 1 m x 20 cm wide
 2 x 1 m x 20 cm wide
 4 x 1 m x 20 cm wide
 8 x 1 m x 20 cm wide

download the box-set from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fepvufo7vjgx41t/AACAkiLfgmsmb_D2W0UGxQe4a?dl=0

installation: click on self-installing box-set.otx file

use: open outerra scenery editor (F7-key)

under "assets" search for
"box1x1"
"box2x1"
"box4x1"
"box8x1"

Muddbell:
Thank you for this stuff. I look forward to adding to my asset collection.

fly77:
I am glad you find it useful. These are among the most simple models that you can think of in outerra and so its also very easy to add other elements. With very little knowledge of 3d modelling you can create your own elements as well. (I typically use blender..which is free)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version