User mods, screenshots & videos > Other

3D tress and plants

<< < (2/4) > >>

aWac9:
It is a great idea, knowing how far the camera can represent the object ... is a pleasant novelty.

fly77:
I created cactuses on average 100 m apart randomly, witin a range of  300 m from the camera. creating 200000 cactuses gradually as the camera moves through this "field of cactuses" ..keeping the old ones (in case one wishes to "visit" a specific cactus again). Each 5 seconds the vehicle checks which among the  200000 cactuses are within the 300 range and generates the needed ones. Seems to not have much effect on the framerate as far as I tried so far. Probably deleting older cactuses and setting them up more intelligently could make the process more efficient...but these are just random thoughts as I have no experience in all this and the idea came to me just because I knew how to make it and wanted to try. One thing I want to try though is to avoid that they grow on roads and in lakes, rivers and in the sea =D

fly77:
Here I share a litle but nice 3D bush model to plant in your outerra garden.
The model is a free model from blendswap

creator: bigboy4006
licence: CC_BY
blendswap link: https://www.blendswap.com/blend/8893

I just modified the branch color.

Download the self-installing bush.otx file from here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jmmckvv7cnznte4/AADNFEOgAw8ZA2sbUUZ2yPdha?dl=0

aWac9:
Thanks a lot ..
enchanted me the botánica.
planted trees. all nature
botánica altipuerto Courchevel by , en Flickr

aWac9:
Let's hope that Earth8 solves the problem of islands without color or vegetation, produced by the satellite image ... but getting to see the sand, the coconut trees in a light green color, and the blue marquise of the beaches is another potential for outerra ,, It is a beautiful landscape that has to be there, in outerra.
I cross my fingers.
It is the same piece of land but insufficient
Olhuveli - Maldivas by , en Flickr  Olhuveli Beasch by , en Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version