User mods, screenshots & videos > Watercraft

nimitz aircraft carrier for outerra (release)

<< < (8/9) > >>

Canopus:

--- Quote from: fly77 on March 30, 2021, 04:46:41 pm ---directly imported fbx into outerra but no improvement. Still those triangulation shadows. (with cloudy sky you can see them less)   maybe we need to ask help from somebody else here who did 3D modelling for outerra and knows this stuff better than me. I only know the very basics of blender and have no understanding of how 3D modelling works.
Also in blender 2.79 which I use I couldn't import your fbx as it says something like 7100 not supported only 6100 or viceversa

--- End quote ---
I think I remembered that I was advised about these shadows on this forum in the Russian topic of the forum, now I will do the same thing that then I will throw you a new file

fly77:
OK

Canopus:

--- Quote from: fly77 on March 30, 2021, 05:04:23 pm ---OK

--- End quote ---
i applied modifier unwrap UVW, now it should get better. sent you a new file.

fly77:
red is the new .obj imported into blender and from there exported to outerra as fbx
white is your new .fbx imported direclty into outerra.

still the same

Canopus:

--- Quote from: fly77 on March 30, 2021, 05:34:05 pm ---red is the new .obj imported into blender and from there exported to outerra as fbx
white is your new .fbx imported direclty into outerra.

still the same

--- End quote ---
Perhaps, since that time something has changed, I was guided by the advice given here on the forum, then a similar problem was solved. We have to wait for the weekend, so that I would clear the disk space and reinstall the outerra, this will save you from empty experiments. Just in case, here is this topic, I do not know how to do it described there in a blender: https://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=1588.msg41395#msg41395

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version