Outerra Engine > News

Closed beta of Outerra Tech Demo Alpha has started

<< < (19/21) > >>

cameni:
:D

Won't reveal it yet, giving Shawn a chance to write the story where he could sell it with a better effect.
Provided he can find the time and the muse while playing his Star Wars games ;)

ZeosPantera:
I hope he releases his idea for review before the committee prior to going public. I mean.. what if he gets drunk and writes a horrible story for the game!

Maybe a mad-libs style script with all the nouns and adjectives removed to be filled in by everyone in the forums. That is how all the block-buster games are written these days. :P

Jagerbomber:

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera on January 23, 2012, 05:08:13 am ---Maybe a mad-libs style script with all the nouns and adjectives removed to be filled in by everyone in the forums.
--- End quote ---

Nearly every sentence will have "smelly," "poop," "toilet," and "boobies" in it.  ;D

C. Shawn Smith:
Hehe, actually I've made a bit of progress on the story ;)

I'm currently reworking one part, because I think my physics/math is off.

I'm getting some other research done too, for a "crucial" point in the novella.  Unfortunately, certain cosmic forces that could literally happen in the next ten years may force me to rethink using that plot device.

And as for how humanity ended, it ends when ...

... I tell it to end ;)

C. Shawn Smith:
Oh, and I just had to add:

I've been writing a lot of the story on my iPad.  Last Monday I flew to San Jose, CA for business, and brought it along so I could finish up a couple of the chapters.  On Thursday, I was running late getting to my flight, and a ticket agent sent me to the wrong line.  I set my iPad down on the desk, tried to get the machine to spit out my boarding pass, and when I looked up, she had apparently already placed it on the conveyor belt for checked baggage.  I didn't realize it until about 10 minutes later.

SOOO, my iPad is somewhere in California at the moment, awaiting FedEx to send it back home to me :p

I know Captain Amanda Pierce won't be looking forward to its return ... I was currently writing a part of the novel where things get a bit rough for her :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version