Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 1WildHyena's Vehicle Downloads - Cutlass Ciera coming soon, more on pg.5  (Read 9765 times)

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder

Hey guys, so as you've noticed i've been on hiatus for a while. I haven't really had the motivation to work on anything for Outerra, and I've been busy with other stuff like school anyway. I'm planning to return soon. Some ideas i've had so far are a possible remaster of the LeGran, and I've also been considering remastering the Hummer H1 for a while. I don't want to just keep polishing up the same vehicles though, I also want to bring some new stuff to the world of Outerra, and not just vehicles. I've thought about making a pack of objects for making buildings with walls, floor, furniture, etc.

I like it :)

1WildHyena

• Furry and Game Modder since Caveman Times.
    • Youtube Channel

It's been a while yet again. Right now i'm currently working on a replacement to the Bruckell Legran. Or well really it's just it's real life counterpart, the Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera. The 2 cars are actually so similar, that the parts from the LeGran model are actually interchangeable with the Cutlass Ciera.

The model from the Cutlass Ciera is actually a conversion of a GTA San Andreas mod. Proper credit will be given (obviously). The dashboard was reused from the LeGran remaster. This time, instead of featuring a 2.5l I4 "Iron Duke", the Ciera will have a 3.3l V6 included by default, which obviously will be faster and better. I was considering making a 4 cylinder version as well, but I most likely wont.

The LeGran will still be downloadable after the Cutlass Ciera is released, it will just no longer receive any updates.

After this, I'm going to wrap up anything relating to the A-Body sedans for now. While I do like the Ciera and it's counterparts, I'd like to focus on updating the Sumitzu Sidewinder, and possibly revising a never-released American muscle car, or bringing something entirely new to the world of Outerra.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 08:49:50 pm by 1WildHyena »

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”
― George Carlin

allymotors

Cool! Just make sure the author of the GTA mod has agreed to this. Just giving credit sometimes is not enough
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]