Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads - Revised Sumitzu Sidewinder Released  (Read 2830 times)

SwiftHyena2593

• Furry and Game Modder since Caveman Times.
    • Youtube Channel

Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads.
              "Imagine everything you can do with the power of dumb vehicles that i ported to this game for some reason!"
 All credits go to Ubisoft, Colossal Order, the BeamNG.Drive team and Rockstar Games for the models. Some models here are also mods from other games, so credit goes to whoever made those models as well. Also, if you find any bugs with these, please tell me.

1996 - 2003 Sumitzu Sidewinder
Introduced for the 1996 model year by Japanese automaker Sumitzu, the Sidewinder is your best friend when it comes to getting pretty much anywhere, whether you're going on a road trip to Florida or just driving to and from work. Engine sounds are from some BeamNG.Drive mod that added VTEC engine sounds to a car in that game, here's the link to that: https://www.beamng.com/resources/2-0l-vtec-engine-for-fait-uno.3571/

Download: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/vfxvd/1996+Sumitzu+Sidewinder.otx

1992 - 1999 Decussine Suburbia
The ultimate soccer mom vehicle. Comes with 4WD and a powerful V8 under the hood.

Download: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/dfayz/Decussine+Suburbia.otx

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
"The Hummer H1 is a four-wheel-drive utility vehicle based on the M998 Humvee, which was created by AM General. The vehicle was produced from 1992 through 2006, and was the first of what became the Hummer line. Originally designed strictly for military use, the off-road vehicle was released to the civilian market due to market demand. It was initially known as the "Hummer"; however, under a 1999 deal, GM bought marketing rights to the Hummer name and called the vehicle the Hummer H1." - Wikipedia

Download: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/qymbp/2006+Hummer+H1+Alpha.otx

1984 - 1988 Bruckell LeGran S V6
"America's Best Seller For A Reason." (Credits to fly77 for helping with bug fixes)

Download: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/tmzat/Bruckell_Legran_S_V6.otx

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 12:18:12 am by SwiftHyena2593 »

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”
― George Carlin

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 01:17:39 am »

Thanks for sharing ! :)

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 06:56:56 pm »

Oh, one more thing, im not planning to only port cars, i'll also import buildings, trains, and boats. Maybe airplanes too depending on how complicated it is.

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”
― George Carlin

Kane98

• There's always a reason to smile, regardless.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 07:08:38 pm »

I remember seeing some of these models on the Blockland Forums and they were pretty abysmal to say the least but they found their way here and feel much more appropriate and better here. Looking forward to seeing more here
Check out my vehicle development page here! https://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3813.0

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 09:28:12 pm »

I remember seeing some of these models on the Blockland Forums and they were pretty abysmal to say the least but they found their way here and feel much more appropriate and better here. Looking forward to seeing more here
Damn, I was not expecting anybody from Blockland to be here, ngl. But honestly, i cant agree with you more. I dont plan on doing anymore content for Blockland since it's dying off pretty fast (and i got bored of anyway, and that game is old as hell and crappy), and i'll be moving over entirely to Outerra/Anteworld once multiplayer is a thing as well as a few friends of mine (which was confirmed by cameni on the Outerra Discord server). But yeah, anyways, I may, or may not port all/most of the cars I had on Blockland to here.

― George Carlin

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 12:33:24 am »

Bump, expect more stuff in the near future.

― George Carlin

STIKEHBUN

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 04:48:14 pm »

damn it i thought you posted another car but then it was just a bump oof

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 04:05:26 am »

So my hard drive fucking died so.... Good thing it's not my main drive, and even better thing it's not where Blender is installed. The best thing is that I backed up the important stuff on there. so..... Problem is i cant play Outerra now but im thinking about running it off an SD card or something.

― George Carlin

fuzztoast

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 03:47:34 am »

Wow thats cool car  :o
hi :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads - Expect more vehicles soon!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 08:40:16 pm »

Bump, im planning to release a new vehicle soon.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:19:11 am by SwiftHyena2593 »

― George Carlin

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads - Bruckell Legran Released
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 12:00:23 pm »

Another bump, im planning to redo the Sumitzu Sidewinder at some point. I'll re-import the model and give it glass and fix the scaling.

― George Carlin

STIKEHBUN

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 05:20:18 pm »

Bruckell Legran seems to not want to spawn a second time in outerra is that a bug on my end?

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2020, 06:33:41 pm »

Bruckell Legran seems to not want to spawn a second time in outerra is that a bug on my end?
Strange glitch. Im going to see what I can do about it. It also happens on my end.

― George Carlin

allymotor

• Ally Motors
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 12:16:47 am »

Great job! Now I am waiting for the yellow school bus  ;)

SwiftHyena2593

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2020, 08:41:07 am »

So right now me and fly77 are currently trying to fix the LeGran's problems. Once we figure something out, I will release a fixed version.

Great job! Now I am waiting for the yellow school bus  ;)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 08:46:07 am by SwiftHyena2593 »

― George Carlin
Pages: [1] 2 3