Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads  (Read 321 times)

SwiftHyena2593

• Furry and Game Modder since Caveman Times.
Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads
« on: January 26, 2020, 07:32:25 pm »

Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads.
              "Imagine everything you can do with the power of dumb vehicles that i ported to this game for some reason!"
 All credits go to Ubisoft, Colossal Order  and Rockstar Games for the models. Some models here are also mods from other games, so credit goes to whoever made those models as well.

1996 Sumitzu Sidewinder
Introduced for the 1996 model year by Japanese automaker Sumitzu, the Sidewinder is your best friend when it comes to getting pretty much anywhere, whether you're going on a road trip to Florida or just driving to and from work.

Download: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/awmjw/SumitzuSidewinder.otx
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 08:24:54 pm by SwiftHyena2593 »
"I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a f**king comedy." - Arthur Fleck

fly77

Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 01:17:39 am »

Thanks for sharing ! :)

SwiftHyena2593

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 06:56:56 pm »

Oh, one more thing, im not planning to only port cars, i'll also import buildings, trains, and boats. Maybe airplanes too depending on how complicated it is.
"I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a f**king comedy." - Arthur Fleck

Kane98

• There's always a reason to smile, regardless.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 07:08:38 pm »

I remember seeing some of these models on the Blockland Forums and they were pretty abysmal to say the least but they found their way here and feel much more appropriate and better here. Looking forward to seeing more here
Check out my vehicle development page here! https://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3813.0

SwiftHyena2593

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 09:28:12 pm »

I remember seeing some of these models on the Blockland Forums and they were pretty abysmal to say the least but they found their way here and feel much more appropriate and better here. Looking forward to seeing more here
Damn, I was not expecting anybody from Blockland to be here, ngl. But honestly, i cant agree with you more. I dont plan on doing anymore content for Blockland since it's dying off pretty fast (and i got bored of anyway, and that game is old as hell and crappy), and i'll be moving over entirely to Outerra/Anteworld once multiplayer is a thing as well as a few friends of mine (which was confirmed by cameni on the Outerra Discord server). But yeah, anyways, I may, or may not port all/most of the cars I had on Blockland to here.

SwiftHyena2593

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 12:33:24 am »

Bump, expect more stuff in the near future.

STIKEHBUN

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 04:48:14 pm »

damn it i thought you posted another car but then it was just a bump oof