Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: ---  (Read 29842 times)

inactive

Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads - Decussine Suburbia Released
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2020, 10:22:48 am »

The truth is that I really liked the work done by SwiftHyena2593 on the Hummer H1, and I wanted to make a little video, this vehicle is fantastic.
Maybe it lacked a little more tire work, turn signals and gear shifting sound, but it still looks great.
Thank you very much for your contribution.
What better place than Pakistan to make kilometers and kilometers with this machine.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Anyways, one day when I get even better with Outerra's modding system, I'm probably going to go back and add a ton of new features and stuff to my vehicles. I've been wanting to figure out how to make working speedo/tacho gauges, and get things like brake lights, turn signals, etc to work, maybe even a horn.

inactive

Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads - Revising the vehicles.
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2020, 11:53:31 pm »

I've started to revise the Sumitzu Sidewinder as of lately. The other cars will receive the same treatment seen in the video (I've replaced it's script with the one from the BMW to use stuff like proper gear shifting, and RPM/speed gauges)

aWac9

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2020, 04:11:59 am »

are you a danger on the roads :)

C:-)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 06:58:09 am by aWac9 »

inactive

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2020, 12:53:50 pm »

A better video showing all of the features so far on the 1996 - 2003 Sidewinder

aWac9

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2020, 01:55:54 pm »

First:
I like the model.

segundo:

I always knew that those fly77 powders would bring these sludges ... I think we are all infected. the smell of gunpowder has driven him crazy ..
I want my car.

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 04:38:17 pm »

I always knew that those fly77 powders would bring these sludges ... I think we are all infected. the smell of gunpowder has driven him crazy ..

Hmmm...so I'd better not equip the mig with missiles  =D

aWac9

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2020, 05:28:24 pm »

he was joking ...
who said something about a missile ???
:)

inactive

Re: Swifthyena's Vehicle Downloads - Revised Sumitzu Sidewinder Released
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2020, 12:19:14 am »

With the new update to Outerra Anteworld, I've decided to release a revised version of the Sumitzu Sidewinder to go along with it. It includes new features like working speedometer and tachometer, and working headlights, brake lights, turn signals, etc. It can be downloaded here: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/vfxvd/1996+Sumitzu+Sidewinder.otx

I also plan on giving the Hummer and LeGran these same features with time. Although I will likely have less time to work on them, as school is going to be starting again soon, and well, obviously I also have a life outside of Outerra.

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2020, 04:43:54 am »

With the new update to Outerra Anteworld, I've decided to release a revised version of the Sumitzu Sidewinder to go along with it. It includes new features like working speedometer and tachometer, and working headlights, brake lights, turn signals, etc. It can be downloaded here: https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/vfxvd/1996+Sumitzu+Sidewinder.otx
I also plan on giving the Hummer and LeGran these same features with time. Although I will likely have less time to work on them, as school is going to be starting again soon, and well, obviously I also have a life outside of Outerra.

Thank you very much SwiftHyena2593: I love your Sumitzu !  :)

inactive

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2020, 09:55:34 am »

Update coming soon for the Sidewinder, featuring new sounds and updated vehicle peformance.

inactive

aWac9

well done ,, better and better ,,, with the passage of time you will master the technique and we will see beautiful models..sure
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 09:36:44 am by aWac9 »

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder

josem75

Our favorite Outerra Hyena is on fire. Thanks for your models :)

I think you people remember the epic BMW outerra model from theshanergy.  We talked in private messages time ago and he brough  me the 3d model. I made improvements inside the car in 3dsmax. But didnt finish. Also, he was off from outerra and i dont know good the import outerra procces.

But if i can find between my hard drives the model with the improvements, i can send you and maybe you can do the final job import with sounds, etc.

I also had a project with "KIT", the fantastic car. A guy gave me the model and permission to use anywhere and also for Outerra. I will try to find and see what i can do.

Also, the favourite proyect vehicle model in my mind for outerra always was a tie fighter. 
I found few models which also owners can give outerra permission. If i have time i will try to refloat those projects. If somebody can do the finish import job eventually.

josem75

Heyy. I found the Bmw335i from thesanergy in my folders from some HDD.  I made a few improvements, all the textures inside, new stering wheel texture. The navigator screen, Etc. Some fixing in some 3d poligons, in doors, gear lever, etc.

I cant put this in outerra. But i have the old package models with all the bmw folder and configurations. And somebody can import from zero to this new outerra build with new improves and copy those files from old folder. And we can make some improvement too. Sound, sound when change wheel, fix response values make car avaiable for skid, make skid sounds, etc.

My idea was make this car a car reference in Outerra, because is very beautiful model outside and inside. Just inside needed some fixing which i did.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:30:39 am by josem75 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5