Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: SPHERE Multifunctional vehicle  (Read 2764 times)

andfly

Re: SPHERE Multifunctional vehicle
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2020, 02:15:56 pm »

Mysteriously I just tested the andfly sphere at the ghedi airport and everything went smoothly ...

From the shadows I appear early in the morning or late in the evening.
Maybe, at that time, they had other things to do ..... =D =D
I do not know the English language. I use Google Translate. I hope it's all understandable.

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2020, 03:18:56 pm »

Try this FDM, cleaned up from the  <external_reactions>  section that I was unable to make but that I forgot to delete ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VHeFh0VDH6BGlZADTOLro1AbXw61mdd4/view?usp=sharing

If you want to try to optimize the XML file .... feel completely authorized !

Niente da fare !  :(   pazienza...uso il file XML del mig √® volo la sfera come un mig ...mmh... :'(   ..magari prima o poi scopro quale √® l'inghippo.  Aspetter√≤ se funziona nella prossima versione di outerra.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:25:30 pm by fly77 »

andfly

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2020, 08:36:44 am »

I made a slight restoration to the model of the Sphere, no revolution, only the refinement of some parameters for the automatisms that should increase the playability and control.
I also cleaned up the JsbSim XML file from the unused garbage and balanced the number of fuel tanks with that of the engines ...

It is possible to download the new "otx" at the same address provided at the beginning.

Still ... have fun!  :)
I do not know the English language. I use Google Translate. I hope it's all understandable.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]