User mods, screenshots & videos > Vehicles

Abrams tank upgrade, destructible buildings and explosions (release)

<< < (4/9) > >>

aWac9:
Hopefully over time it will be possible to operate keypads and information inside that beautiful tank.
a question:
when i press w to advance the tank as soon as it advances ,, it is as if I had the brake on .. is there something like this brakes etc .. ??

projectiles have no impact either, only smoke comes out of the barrel but does not impact with anything

fly77:
- for "not moving" : you got parking brake on ! (maybe you accidentally pressed X or Z) ..make sure that you have reset all key associactions to "default" in the outerra controls menu

- for "missing impact" :  you seem to get some red message on the bottom of the screen...it seem it is not finding something ...maybe the ammunition   =D ! Its the missile3 file that goes into Antworld/packages/outerra... also needs the flare file and the bullet file all placed into Antworld/packages/outerra

did you install all the files , including the plugin ...and in the right places ?  (can you post or send me the "eng log " file)

- finally of course when you press ENTER to exit the tank it will no longer shoot its bullets..you're effectively out of the tank

aWac9:
indeed  :facepalm:..... all those files were in Anteworld (C) package, I cut them and put them in the / outerra (C) folder :D ... and everything ok
thank you ... i am ready for war.

fly77:
👍  Try out also assemble some "distructable buildings" ...maybe an airport control tower   ;)

aWac9:
Fly77.....We will choose something more dangerous than simple buildings .. attentive, first adventure.

It's my first hands-on ballistic fire class in the M1 Abrams modeled by fly77.
At the bottom of the image there is an enormous amount of information, distance, degree, wind, etc. that we need for an accurate shot ...
For the first practice I have chosen Chad, near Bitkine, next to the Boukouyou mountains, it is a dangerous area, and here you have to be careful, slip and you're already in hell. So I will sneak up on the target and try not to miss the shot, they are two dangerous targets and I will keep a safe distance.
Well let's do it ,, luck and even the tail everything is bull.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version