Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Graphics driver issues, startup problems (64 bit)

<< < (2/5) > >>

olegu32:
Hi everybody, I started having issues a few days ago where Anteworld would constantly crash from the building dataset, when i first downloaded and ran it, everything was fine, it was a bit laggy in areas densely populated by trees and buildings but it still ran and never crashed until a few days ago, i stalled the new 746 patch last night hoping it would make things better but it didnt. Thoughts and recommendations that ideally dont involve re-installing and losing whatever data i currently have

cameni:
Does the crash reporter pop up & are you sending the crash reports? I can see some under your name but only for the older version.

olegu32:
If the question is directed to me, no, the crash reporter doesnt pop up, it just goes down with a windows error saying "Anteworld has stopped working"

cameni:
If the reporter doesn't pop up, it usually means that it crashed in the drivers. Did you try to update your graphics drivers, and what GPU is this?

olegu32:
They're supposedly supposed to auto-update so i havent tried manually yet, but its on my to do list, I have a Nvidia GTX 960

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version