User mods, screenshots & videos > Vehicles

Animated AI cows (release)

<< < (2/3) > >>

fly77:
critical update in case the cow doesn't work for you. I have modified the script so that it doesn't require my fly77_plugin.dll.
So if the cow doesn't work for you redownload the cow from above please

fly77:

--- Quote from: aWac9 on October 23, 2020, 03:05:41 pm ---good question ... I'll have to ponder the answer. :)

--- End quote ---

If it is to keep cows in your shack for a video while still moving you can edit the script at line 333 
--- Code: ---    this.speed=0.05;
--- End code ---
  change this value to zero.

you can also increase the speed to make them run fast :D   .looks quite funny but may result in some "stupid" behaviour  ....well it could be useful if you want your cows to spread out fast...once done you can reset speed to normal 0.05.
Each time restarting outerra

...or instead of each time restarting outerra
set debug_keys = true, in eng.cfg
then after you have changed the this.speed value press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+R to reset all scripts

aWac9:

fly77:

--- Quote from: fly77 on October 23, 2020, 11:31:43 am ---I could add a key , for now there isn't...why you want the cow to stand still ?

--- End quote ---

On request of aWac9 here is a "static" version of the cow, meaning that it still moves head and tail and eventually slowly rotates on place but doesn't wander around.
It is indeed useful to set up sceneries where the cows can always be found in the same place.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13SRyWIaji8cjgbzoHCPULeGq6guA79Qt?usp=sharing

installation. just click on self-installing cow-static.otx file

It will be found in the scenery editor (F7) under assets with its own icon

aWac9:
is the only way to be able to milk them
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version