User mods, screenshots & videos > Aircraft

Bell UH-N1 (huey) mod (release)

<< < (2/2)

bomber:
Let me explain the throttle issue.

The collective adjusts the blade angle of the rotors, increasing the blade angle increases lift and at the same the adds load on the turbine. The increased load slows down the rotors from it set rpm of 325.... The turbine governor increases the throttle to maintain the rpm of 325.

So the pilot has no direct link to the throttle.

I'd remove all throttle keyboard and joystick controls if I was you.

aWac9:
Thanks fly77, the axes were not well mapped and did not obey, I did a cleanup in the registers and reinstalled the drivers ...
It is fun,,

fly77:
Glad to see that you solved your issue...yes I agree it is really fun to fly this heli  ;) (did a lot of flying during testing)

aWac9:
Practice Huey
* I can't see the impact of the bullets ,, is it a plugin installation problem ???

fly77:

--- Quote from: aWac9 on January 18, 2021, 04:21:20 am ---Practice Huey
* I can't see the impact of the bullets ,, is it a plugin installation problem ???

--- End quote ---
..probably in daylight at big distance you just don't see any impact effect....to check if there is any problem:
try shooting onto the concrete when the huey is on the runway , you should see impact holes and impact smoke as well as impact flash. Then try shooting from the air at night, you should see impact flash on the ground.
Also try to place some crates, drums, or tatra or swat or cows or US coastguard and shoot at them...at some point they should explode or die.
The list of "damageable objects" included in th huey mod so far is this:
fly77/Cow/Cow                   
fly77/Cow2/Cow                   
mixamo/swat/swat                   
mixamo/ybot/ybot
outerra/t817/t817                   
outerra/us_coastguard/us_coastguard                   
fly77/OldBoat/OldBoat                 
outerra/crate/crate                   
outerra/barrel/barrel                   
outerra/ball/ball

It can be easily extended if needed. Try to see if you can get any effect on them. Note that each one has its own "damage threshold" and you will need to shoot a certain number of shots to get the "damage". Also if you change target before damage occurs the object will "recover."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version