User mods, screenshots & videos > Vehicles

Pyton´s 3D work database

<< < (2/2)

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: fly77 on March 03, 2021, 04:54:14 pm ---Fantastic pack of models....
going to import the Mi8.....we'll have big fun !

--- End quote ---

.... hmm ... almost forgotten the ARMAIII model here ( so that probably has some license protection ) ... I was having it for rough geometry as a base for my own model with modeled cockpit and the rest of the interrior ( just like the sketch of the MI-24 ). My plan is to have it fully modeled internally with usable firing posts in doors later, in witch, you could clip your weapon as in real life. Just like the little shooting places at the BTR80 also be one day.

fly77:

--- Quote ---.... hmm ... almost forgotten the ARMAIII model here ( so that probably has some license protection ) ... I was having it for rough geometry as a base for my own model with modeled cockpit and the rest of the interrior ( just like the sketch of the MI-24 ). My plan is to have it fully modeled internally with usable firing posts in doors later, in witch, you could clip your weapon as in real life. Just like the little shooting places at the BTR80 also be one day.

--- End quote ---
Oh I see. ..so meanwhile its better for us to just concentrate on the other models..especially the ground vehicles...I love the missile launcher. Also the flak is a good model to animate.
Also cool is the SU-25T (very detailed) but it needs to be textured and the cockpit to be completed

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: fly77 on March 05, 2021, 01:48:15 am ---
Oh I see. ..so meanwhile its better for us to just concentrate on the other models..especially the ground vehicles...I love the missile launcher. Also the flak is a good model to animate.
Also cool is the SU-25T (very detailed) but it needs to be textured and the cockpit to be completed

--- End quote ---

Working on that one .... I have this one as a flyable model with movable surfaces too ... must upload this version later. Its the one from my vid. :

A pilot wanted to help me with some more pics of the latter versions of the MS3, as they had slight changes inside in last few years.

fly77:
Amazing animations ! Also that animated transparent HUD is fantastic. Allways wondered how its done: i guess using a rotating transparent disk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version