User mods, screenshots & videos > Other

snowball game (release)

<< < (2/4) > >>

fly77:

--- Quote from: aWac9 on April 10, 2022, 04:23:15 pm ---who controls the creator? and if you were cheating. jejejej :)

--- End quote ---

jejeje ..I won't tell you how I cheated ,you need to find it yourself  :))

andfly:

Well ... now it's late and I'm going to bed.
And then ... I'll never be able to beat my previous record!

... ...

I was joking: I blatantly cheated!
But this does not detract from the originality of this game.

Well done!   =D

fly77:
 ;) 
you can see the programmer in action here...never challenge a programmer in a videogame !  :))

pico:
How to uninstall? My hole world is in snow now and dont know how to switch back to normal.  :-[

fly77:
aaahrgh ! yes i Know sometimes outerra crashes and leaves the world in snow after playing this mod.
There is no need to uninstall the mod. ...and Actually uninstalling the mod won't let go away the snow.

You can reset snow/no-snow to your liking in two ways:
1) using my weathermaker mod (https://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=4174.msg48628#msg48628) you select season (H key) and the weather to your liking (pressing J key until you're satisfied). I recomend this way
2) manually editing the planet.cfg file in Outerra/data/earth8 folder ..search the snowmin and snowsat lines and edit them to your liking (the snowballgame mod just changed snowmin and snowsat)

--- Code: ---snow = {
virtelev = {
x = 3500.0,
y = 0.0
},
virtcurv = 2500.0,
snowmin = 10.0,    // this is the altitude above which snow starts to be present ...normally i think its 3000 or 4000 by default
snowsat = 8000.0   // this is the altitude above which snow disappears...by default this maybe higher ..i think 10000
},

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version