Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: ProfPinhead's Used Car Lot - Gavril D-Series port released  (Read 312 times)

ProfPinhead

ProfPinhead's Used Car Lot - Gavril D-Series port released
« on: October 20, 2022, 09:51:24 pm »

It's been almost 2 long years since I've released anything.
Today, that will change.

I present to you, the Gavril D-Series, ported from an older demo version of BeamNG.Drive

Before I say literally anything else, I'd like to thank Fly77 for helping me out with the script for this vehicle, giving me advice, and just being an awesome person in general.

It's a very basic V8, rear wheel drive pickup truck. So basic in fact, there aren't even power windows. As you should be able to with a pickup truck, you can use it to haul any objects that aren't static like the default crates and balls, and Fly77's cow.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cRlVVRtZGew5We2uZwemjSypUtuKenV8/view?usp=sharing

Credits:
Myself, Fly77, Outerra: Literally everything except the model, textures and sounds.
BeamNG.Drive team: the original model/textures
Sounds recorded from

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
Re: ProfPinhead's Used Car Lot - Gavril D-Series port released
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 12:41:19 am »

Oh yes ! It happened ! Thank you so much for this fantastic mod  and the really kind words ! It's a long time I wanted to see something fun like this in outerra !
I immediately loaded stuff and did some test-drive ..a lot of fun indeed as expected !
I also noticed my cow didn't fit well into the cargo area. That is because by default her collision shape is simply the bounding box. so I corrected her collision-shape to her real body parts.
You can download from my cow release now the corrected cow and it fits nicely into the car. More realistic for sure...maybe less funny ?!  :))