User mods, screenshots & videos > Vehicles

Outerra Films Creation Zone

<< < (2/5) > >>

0uterrafilms:

0uterrafilms:
Announcement:
After creating 3 relatively low polys vehicles to get me used to using Blender again (after such a long hiatus from 3D modelling!), I am now moving onto creating high poly vehicles (so expect large files, smooth exterior and more detailed interior)
Vehicle production time would definitely lengthen.

fly77:

--- Quote from: 0uterrafilms on May 31, 2023, 03:01:09 am ---Announcement:
After creating 3 relatively low polys vehicles to get me used to using Blender again (after such a long hiatus from 3D modelling!), I am now moving onto creating high poly vehicles (so expect large files, smooth exterior and more detailed interior)

--- End quote ---

That's great news ! Low poly models are nice and useful but mostly as scenery decorative elements, or as test meshes for experimenting but we all love to drive high quality vehicles with detailed interiors and realistic sounds ..after all we want to experience outerra as some kind of simulation of the real world

0uterrafilms:

--- Quote from: fly77 on May 31, 2023, 06:57:26 am ---
--- Quote from: 0uterrafilms on May 31, 2023, 03:01:09 am ---Announcement:

--- End quote ---

That's great news ! Low poly models are nice and useful but mostly as scenery decorative elements, or as test meshes for experimenting but we all love to drive high quality vehicles with detailed interiors and realistic sounds ..after all we want to experience outerra as some kind of simulation of the real world

--- End quote ---

Totally agree. But like I said earlier, I had not touched Blender for almost 2 years. So I wasn't ready for large scale project until I get used to Blender again  =D

0uterrafilms:

Download: https://outerrafilms.wordpress.com/2023/07/31/cadillac-62/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version