Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Hello there, I finally came back. Here are some ideas...  (Read 6702 times)

[deleted]

Hello there, I finally came back. Here are some ideas...
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:37:51 pm »

Hello I just came back to this forum. First of all I just build a homemade track ir (freetrack) 1 week ago and just tested it with many games (I mean dcs a-10c, hawx etc.) and it's very cool. Cameni you said you could implement track ir but don't like natural point for something I didn't understand. TIP ? FREETRACK !!!!! free-track.net this is awesome !!! Have fun whoever got closed beta, because I want too :<.
Here is secret1962, virtual pilot for hobby,
over.

P.S.: Cameni, what about implementing some transport helis and a-10 ? ehhee ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:43:19 pm by secret1962 »

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: Hello there, I finally came back. Here are some ideas...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 03:31:04 pm »

I've got a 3-point cap sitting here on the shelf in front of me, that I once quickly pieced together. The HW was done in a moment, but then I saw that FreeTrack SW is written in Pascal .. that stopped me in my fast track, I didn't find time to look how to integrate it since then ...

[deleted]

Re: Hello there, I finally came back. Here are some ideas...
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 03:39:49 pm »

I've got a 3-point cap sitting here on the shelf in front of me, that I once quickly pieced together. The HW was done in a moment, but then I saw that FreeTrack SW is written in Pascal .. that stopped me in my fast track, I didn't find time to look how to integrate it since then ...

I didn't pay anything for my 3-point clip... and the perfomance is like a natural point's track ir if you use a wiimote... just epic.