Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: SEVEN-G F/A-18 simulator  (Read 12434 times)

[deleted]

SEVEN-G F/A-18 simulator
« on: January 18, 2012, 08:37:55 am »

Wow I just found out this f18 simulator http://www.seveng-f18.com/
It seems cool... I am waiting for DCS F/A-18 though :P
What do you think ?

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: SEVEN-G F/A-18 simulator
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:01:57 am »

Seems to be a great piece of work they hawe there ... its a nice F-18 sim, till DCS makes its own, i think many will love it. Been surprised that they decided the P-51D Mustang in DCS, but, if they got an 2 planes/year speed, than it will be an really interesting series from WWII to modern whyte full-clics. A nice idea when you ask me, but i would be happy, if they would re-enter the Flaming cliffs making all the previous ones full-clicable, but they wont untill there are a lot of others made ... so F-15, SU-27/25 fans will hawe to wait.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

[deleted]

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 11:17:31 am »

Seems to be a great piece of work they hawe there ... its a nice F-18 sim, till DCS makes its own, i think many will love it. Been surprised that they decided the P-51D Mustang in DCS, but, if they got an 2 planes/year speed, than it will be an really interesting series from WWII to modern whyte full-clics. A nice idea when you ask me, but i would be happy, if they would re-enter the Flaming cliffs making all the previous ones full-clicable, but they wont untill there are a lot of others made ... so F-15, SU-27/25 fans will hawe to wait.

Cmon it has been voted in a poll in eagle dynamics forum ! And it isn't really that strange for me to have a WWII aircraft in dcs :D

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 06:01:54 am »

Cmon it has been voted in a poll in eagle dynamics forum ! And it isn't really that strange for me to have a WWII aircraft in dcs :D

Im not complaining, just cant wait, till there is an complete DCS series of all the original IL-2 Sturmovik series in it whyte full-clic cockpits.  : P And my most favorite Su-25 whyte such pit of course. : P
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.