Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Outerra Anteworld Alpha Demo

<< < (3/106) > >>

matnor:
Great! I'm impressed!
Where do I pay the 15 bucks to try out the helicopter and support the development of the product?

gedzor:
I almost dropped a tear... :D This can be the beginning of sg great

Matt6767:

--- Quote from: matnor on February 24, 2012, 05:07:09 pm ---Great! I'm impressed!
Where do I pay the 15 bucks to try out the helicopter and support the development of the product?

--- End quote ---

You'll see the payment link once you download the demo and get to the login menu.

matnor:

--- Quote from: Matt6767 on February 24, 2012, 05:09:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: matnor on February 24, 2012, 05:07:09 pm ---Great! I'm impressed!

--- End quote ---

You'll see the payment link once you download the demo and get to the login menu.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, found it ;)
Thanks.

Don't know if the devs will pick this bug up:
I can't edit resolution etc while inside the app. I had to edit the cfg file instead.

C. Shawn Smith:

--- Quote from: matnor on February 24, 2012, 05:11:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Matt6767 on February 24, 2012, 05:09:40 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah, found it ;)
Thanks.

Don't know if the devs will pick this bug up:
I can't edit resolution etc while inside the app. I had to edit the cfg file instead.

--- End quote ---

After making the changes, exit and restart the game ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version