Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Road Making/Un-making

<< < (3/3)

[deleted]:

--- Quote from: SpaceFlight on February 28, 2012, 02:05:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mikel_S on February 28, 2012, 02:00:40 pm ---How do I get out of vehicle mode without quitting and restarting?

--- End quote ---
It will also put you in the nearest vehicle (or you have to be close to one, can't remember) if you want to drive/fly around again.

--- End quote ---

You have to look at it and be near from a minium distance.

Mikel_S:
Rofl, I wasn't sure if there was any identifying data on the reports, so I was going to start putting a header on it, so you'd be able to know if it was a just-me-being-special problem.  Looking forward to the fix!

The only other crash I get is when driving.  It doesn't prompt me to report it, because I guess it has something to do with my video card.  It simply says something along the lines of: Your NVidia driver has stopped responding, but recovered.  It ONLY happens while driving, and the most common time is when right after I turn on the engine, during the little sound-hiccup before you can start going forward.  It happens at other random times, though, too.

Mikel_S:
Is the increased node limit in v0.7.11.2982?

Also, my camera seems noticably more jerky, less-smooth than it was before.  hm.

EDIT:  Oops, just saw the patch notes a few threads down, my bad.
EDIT2:  Oops, again.  Settings put me back down to half-VSynch.  Set it back to full, and all better, my bad x2 combo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version