Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Road Making/Un-making

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mikel_S:
I don't know why, but there was a mental block between me and the help tab of the Road tool.

Okay, thanks for all the info.  But...  one more thing, and I'm PRETTY SURE I'm not missing a help tab this time...  How do I get out of vehicle mode without quitting and restarting?

SpaceFlight:

--- Quote from: Mikel_S on February 28, 2012, 02:00:40 pm ---How do I get out of vehicle mode without quitting and restarting?

--- End quote ---

You mean stepping out of any vehicle? Just press "enter".
It will also put you in the nearest vehicle (or you have to be close to one, can't remember) if you want to drive/fly around again.

Mikel_S:
FFFfffff... Stupid enter key.  That's twice my complete ignorance of it's use in-game has caused me hours of trouble in the past week.

Mikel_S:
Is there a limit to how many nodes a road can have?  I've gotten to a point where attempting to extend this one any longer (somewhere between 3 and 6 more nodes, if I had to guess), it crashes.  All the time.  The end of the road is stuck in a silly looking loop, and I can't straighten it out to attempt a semi-acceptable merge between two roads.

cameni:
Yes, I see the reports coming from you :)
Actually the crash problem is already fixed in the dev version, and I've doubled the amount of nodes there can be. The update will be out soon, just a few bugs to fix ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version