Outerra Engine > Off Topic

Rigs of Rods

<< < (6/6)

Lifter:

--- Quote from: corona ---While this is on Off Topic, is there a specific reason that you keep posting these?
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some users will find these interresting, but why choose to post them on the Outerra Forum?
--- End quote ---

Hi Corona,

Cameni and i had some skpye conversation going on over the last months.
I once asked him about getting hand on the meshes of that Tatra T813 he is using in one of his videos, thinking about implementing it into the RoR Vehicle fleet too, and he provided me the contact to the original author of these meshes.

I started implementing the Tatra into RoR, just to show Cameni how much gamefun the realism of softbody physics will provide in comparison to an arcade game physics plugin he uses right now.

Cameni was interested in seeing the difference and gave me the permission to post the progress of the development of that truck in his forum. And thats exactly what you see here in the thread..a WIP project.

Since outerra is focussing on a huge world visulization while Rigs of Rods is focussing on Vehicle Physics/Dynamics and vehicles interaction with the enviroment and other object, this would just not interfer with outerras goals.

corona:
Thank you for the explanation.

Lifter:
Rigs of Rods 2010 Promo Video:

[youtube2]3A6OHnAD_Pc[/youtube2]

Thanks for checking it out.

Kridian:
Nice vid Lifter! Huge potential with physics there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version