Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Airplane Prop Texture is Black/& Roll Not Working. Also: Aircraft flying.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Luishi5k0:
I have a Microsoft SideWinder, it's old and simple, but I mapped all of the buttons and checked the calibration and it all checks out. Everything should technically work, it just seems like the physics are off... or crazy.

C. Shawn Smith:

--- Quote from: Luishi5k0 on February 28, 2012, 06:37:47 pm ---I have a Microsoft SideWinder, it's old and simple, but I mapped all of the buttons and checked the calibration and it all checks out. Everything should technically work, it just seems like the physics are off... or crazy.

--- End quote ---

I have the same stick.  Adjusting speed and mixture helps while in air.  It just takes a LOT of getting used it.  I struggled with it for a couple of weeks until I could finally fly in a straight line lol.

Luishi5k0:
I wish the helicopters flew like Battlefield: Vietnam. Cameni, you should make an "arcade" flying mode or something to that extent that allows for a little easier flying experience. I will try to get used to it for now.

I'm pretty sure they have computers assist real helicopters in flying so when you throttle up it doesn't flip you.

mctash:
You should try Black Shark from DCS ;)

Luishi5k0:
So I've heard. I guess I'm just not used to "Simulator" flying, but still, it seems weird that I have to push my stick to the top right just to keep level with a decent amount of throttle, and if I let go, it goes crazy. Still, I'm loving the whole thing in general, just wish there was an arcade mode of flying. Like I said before, I loved helicopters in BF: Vietnam.

I added "Aircraft flying" to the title as I'm sure there are others who will be wondering about the flying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version