Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

New patch: 0.7.11.2982

<< < (3/6) > >>

whyman:
The house shadow bug is back, this time not from the start but after travelling to another location and picking another time of day. I also got a screenshot of it.

Luishi5k0:
Awesome! I love flying the airplane! (Though I wish the helicopter wasn't a nightmare). I had to remap my controller after the update, but that was not a big real. Two things. After 5 minutes of playing I was in the helicopter and my game and NVIDIA driver crashed.

"I have seen this Event Log Message:

The NVIDIA OpenGL driver lost connection with the display driver due to exceeding the Windows Time-Out limit and is unable to continue.

The application must close."

Also, I am getting an error spammed while in the program. My controller does work and respond, but this is still being spammed.

Jagerbomber:
I still can't get shadowmap distance to go higher than 2000 either by applying it in-game or manually changing it in the eng.cfg.  Is it supposed to be able to go higher?  Fullscreen in-game toggle still doesn't work, but toggling it in the cfg does work.

Oh yeah, and (other than these old bugs,) it appears to be working fine so far in Windows 8.  :P  (Fresh Outerra install except for old eng.cfg file because changes don't seem to take effect for me in the default file it creates, even with write permission (another old bug) (which was a pain to allow in W8 for Program Files and other folders  ::)  Stupid security... Allow Admins to be Admins damnit...)

cameni:
Where do you have the data located? Fullscreen toggle works, I'm wondering if it's not a problem of file permissions in Program Files ..
UAC level?

Jagerbomber:
My UAC level is set all the way down to Never notify.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version