Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Flight  (Read 23493 times)

angrypig

Re: Flight
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 08:24:56 am »

Hi guys, i have added the status window which shows plane/heli parameter changes and every status line will completely fade out after 4 seconds. This feature will be available in the next update.

mctash

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 09:04:17 am »

Hi AngryPig.

Would it be possible to get some input options to step the throttle up and down? I have a joy pad so when I press throttle up button it goes to 100% and I have to hold it down to maintain power. It would be nice to press a button to increase or decrease throttle value by 10%.

thanks

angrypig

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2012, 09:44:05 am »

Would it be possible to get some input options to step the throttle up and down? I have a joy pad so when I press throttle up button it goes to 100% and I have to hold it down to maintain power. It would be nice to press a button to increase or decrease throttle value by 10%.

I just fix this issue. Joystick buttons should work in the same way as keyboard keys now.  It will be available in evening update.

mctash

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012, 10:33:11 am »

Thanks! :)

Jagerbomber

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 12:27:44 pm »

He's done the impossible!  ;D ;)

Can we get MPH on the HUD please?  :)
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

angrypig

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 01:36:11 pm »

MPH for plane? hmm

lonewulf47

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 03:07:45 pm »

MPH for plane? hmm
Well, yes, not really for a Cessna though. MPH and KTS are commonly used although KTS is more or less standard nowadays - even in General Aviation planes. In the eastern world of course still km/h is used as well. To be honest: I would suggest to make the dimension tags on the HUD selectable through a menu. More important to me is that the indicated speed in the HUD is strictly Ground Speed. Everthing else is not really useful.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:10:24 pm by lonewulf47 »

Edding3000

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 02:12:49 pm »

MPH for plane? hmm
Well, yes, not really for a Cessna though. MPH and KTS are commonly used although KTS is more or less standard nowadays - even in General Aviation planes. In the eastern world of course still km/h is used as well. To be honest: I would suggest to make the dimension tags on the HUD selectable through a menu. More important to me is that the indicated speed in the HUD is strictly Ground Speed. Everthing else is not really useful.
Ground speed in a cessna?
Pages: 1 2 [3]