Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Graphics driver issues, startup problems (32 bit)

<< < (4/153) > >>

ZeosPantera:
Two reported crashes and one that went to the win debugger.. Only by the water.

30 minutes of fine away from the water.

cameni:
Thanks, debugging. The new drivers don't corrupt the stack, that means I can inspect the state better now. So far it looks that it only happens in certain conditions, I'll try do it differently to see if it helps.

Amynue:

--- Quote from: cameni on March 03, 2012, 10:32:12 am ---Driver crashes on ATI 7xxx cards when you start moving with the keyboard
An issue with beta drivers for that new line of graphics cards - currently no known workaround, it's been submitted to AMD

--- End quote ---
I have ATI HD4870, but same thing happens. As soon as I start moving camera with keyboard, black screen (more like sky with stars actually) apears and graphics card starts changing resolutions like crazy.

Also when I enter "drive mode", the truck is levitating above the ground and I can't drive. I can turn wheels left and right but when press w or s engine starts but wheels dont rotate. Am I doing something wrong?

cameni:
Did you do a clean install of the drivers? We've got plenty of 48xx cars reported running fine, so this must be something else. I'm now wondering if it could be some other program running that's causing it.

Amynue:

--- Quote from: cameni on March 12, 2012, 08:13:29 am ---Did you do a clean install of the drivers?
--- End quote ---
You mean, did I remove previous drivers befor installing 12.2? No. I've simply intalled them.

--- Quote from: cameni on March 12, 2012, 08:13:29 am ---I'm now wondering if it could be some other program running that's causing it.
--- End quote ---
There is nothing else running in the background when Anteworld is running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version