User mods, screenshots & videos > Other

Creatures during darkness

(1/4) > >>

Talisman:
Hello! First of all wow, this is an AMAZING engine, I've played for 5 hours straight just exploring and driving around and messing with it, but I'm having some very strange issues, I don't know if this is an easter-egg or some kind of joke, when I mess with the fog options or sun options to make the game darker sometimes I'll find these weird things with eyes, I don't think this is funny at all because I'm scared very easily, I had to exit the game and uninstall it after I took some pictures of them, I was hoping one of you guys could shed some light on this, it's very unsettling and I would like to enjoy this engine with out being scared out of my mind.

Has anyone seen this before?

I've attached pictures, the first two are successive pictures I took and I exited the game right after the second picture, I played a little more before toying with some fog options when I encountered the 3rd pic after driving around, I just exited and un-installed.

Jagerbomber:
Ha.  You're scarin' me, man.  :P
If you didn't edit those into the photo yourself, they're probably just visual graphical bugs or glitches.  It looks like it only happens at the base of some trees?

Matt6767:
Reminds me of the Herobrine story in minecraft. Wherever you go, someone in the fog is watching you.

Jagerbomber:

--- Quote from: Matt6767 on March 08, 2012, 01:48:54 am ---Reminds me of the Herobrine story in minecraft. Wherever you go, someone in the fog is watching you.

--- End quote ---

And now Talisman will never play Minecraft again...  :P

cameni:
LOL
Thingawanakiya are already there, even before we started coding them. Scares me too :D
I want to know how did you set the values to get it. :)

But, come on:

--- Quote ---I mess with the fog options or sun options to make the game darker ... I'm scared very easily
--- End quote ---

mysteryfusion ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version