Outerra Engine > Development screen shots and videos

time of day test

<< < (5/5)

Alen Bajrovic:
here is link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113240465390333&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=113240465390333&ref=ts

cameni:

--- Quote from: Alen Bajrovic ---i just open the facebook group Outerra game engine , i want to upload some pics in group , do I have permission?
--- End quote ---
OK, go on :)

ZeosPantera:

--- Quote from: Alen Bajrovic ---i just open the facebook group Outerra game engine , i want to upload some pics in group , do I have permission?
--- End quote ---

They have mentioned previously they really don't want too much attention right now. Just imagine working on something this awesome and having 20,000 people breathing down your neck to release this and adjust that. Better to work in private until you are ready to actually use the publicity.

EDIT:

--- Quote from: cameni ---OK, go on :)
--- End quote ---

On the other hand.. Give it a shot.

cameni:
Can't really block fans. Apart from that I don't think Facebook people would be more interested than the flight sim people after they saw the first video with Cessna.

But I may be terribly wrong :O

ZeosPantera:

--- Quote from: cameni ---But I may be terribly wrong :O... terribly wrong... TERRIBLY WRONG!
--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed you are.

Just in-case you should disguise part of the forum and frontend as a bird watching site. A bad one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version