Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wallpapers  (Read 27635 times)

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Wallpapers
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 11:53:36 am »

Quote from: cameni
And one for ZeosPantera :)

That is stupendous. Thank you.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Edding3000

Wallpapers
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 09:26:07 pm »

Quote from: ZeosPantera

It looks fantastic indeed. The color transitions and fog and... just... EVERYTHING... match perfectly!!!
Fix the nightside quick, i want some night shots with roads and 500 lightposts (damn that forward rendering :P)...

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Wallpapers
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 10:10:36 pm »

Quote from: Edding3000
Quote from: ZeosPantera

It looks fantastic indeed. The color transitions and fog and... just... EVERYTHING... match perfectly!!!
Fix the nightside quick, i want some night shots with roads and 500 lightposts (damn that forward rendering :P)...

It is so nice the fact that clouds don't exist has passed right over all the people I have shown it to.

Once realistic clouds come into it there may be nothing to stop outerra.. nothing.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Wallpapers
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 11:21:44 pm »

Hate bumping a thread where I was last poster but could you take a few screenshots of the Grand Canyon? I should be filled with pine trees but I don't care.

Thank you.

poplar

Wallpapers
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 06:31:45 am »

The sunset wallpaper is incredible. You can smell the warmth of the air and feel the heat. Never seen anything like it before. A feast for the eyes.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Wallpapers
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 10:02:00 am »

Quote from: poplar
The sunset wallpaper is incredible. You can smell the warmth of the air and feel the heat. Never seen anything like it before. A feast for the eyes.
Actually, as Oleg Maddox (IL-2 guy, but also a pro photographer) pointed out already, the colors aren't entirely right there, as human eye perceives the white differently in these conditions. As a result the sky gets a greenish shade that we don't see normally. The colors will have to be corrected but we have yet to find out how exactly.
Pages: 1 [2]