Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Closing the issue tracker? how?  (Read 3474 times)

DivineSense

• What is the Mind?
Closing the issue tracker? how?
« on: July 04, 2014, 08:47:02 pm »

umm, sometimes i hit f12 and i get the issue tracker screen all over my cockpit ;) how the heck do i close it? its not 12 again, its not esc, its not clicking somewhere else? i get stuck and have to hard restart because i cannot se the menu in my flightsim projector resolution ;)
Cognitive Scientist - VR Enthusiast - Immersion Junkie - UX Professional - Flight Sim Enthusiast - Amateur Musician - Amateur Actor - Semi-old Soul - Caffeine Addict - INFP

DivineSense

• What is the Mind?
Re: Closing the issue tracker? how?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 09:27:07 pm »

Actually the same problem with all ingame browsers, for example the ones that pop up from the google maps window. How do I close them down?
Cognitive Scientist - VR Enthusiast - Immersion Junkie - UX Professional - Flight Sim Enthusiast - Amateur Musician - Amateur Actor - Semi-old Soul - Caffeine Addict - INFP

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 01:42:32 am »

I hit that problem yesterday. One time there was ctrl+F4 shortcut for closing the windows that do not have internal close button, but it's not working anymore. We'll fix it, and probably add a narrow title bar with close button to external browser windows.

DivineSense

• What is the Mind?
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 05:20:37 am »

Excellent! Glad to hear it's not just me that can't figure out the interface :)

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 05:43:51 pm »

Oh! That explains some things! I was really confused! :O
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.

HiFlyer

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 06:28:31 pm »

Oh! That explains some things! I was really confused! :O

Happened to me, too. I think I punched buttons for ten minutes trying to figure it out before finally just exiting out of the program.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro