Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Downgrade/Download older release  (Read 4446 times)

noreithe

Downgrade/Download older release
« on: November 01, 2014, 02:28:58 am »

Hi all,
I am trying to find if there is a way to download older version as I cannot use 0.4.x Rift SDK. I guess I will need Outerra Version 0.8.2.4725 (1 Jul 2014) or sooner. Is there a way to download this version or downgrade to this one?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
NoreiThe

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Downgrade/Download older release
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 04:53:30 am »

Hi all,
I am trying to find if there is a way to download older version as I cannot use 0.4.x Rift SDK. I guess I will need Outerra Version 0.8.2.4725 (1 Jul 2014) or sooner. Is there a way to download this version or downgrade to this one?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
NoreiThe

the download itseldf is for the first public version ... stupid is, OT will update itself the moment you login ... know cameny wanted to try some internet free wersion launecher or something (would probably make it away) still world would not sdownload itself ... doe, something like an version selector before login would be nice in this matter ... still, whats up whyte the rift ?
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 06:51:14 am »

You can run it with -noupdate flag, or better, rename the outerra.exe to something else - it should not attempt to update it.

noreithe

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 01:31:15 pm »

the download itseldf is for the first public version ... stupid is, OT will update itself the moment you login ... know cameny wanted to try some internet free wersion launecher or something (would probably make it away) still world would not sdownload itself ... doe, something like an version selector before login would be nice in this matter ... still, whats up with the rift ?

Hi, well its problem, i can only download Anteworld-0.8.3.4883  which obviously is latest version. Or is there other way to download? Is there any chance someone could have older installer on disk? I would very likely love to "stop Outerra to update" but for now I have no installation of older version.

Problem with rift is i have DIY rift which works (I hope that only for now) is working only with 0.3.x SDK. Later SDK doesnt detect motion sensor > updates with DK2 support which uses newer SDK are useless for me.

Thanks

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 01:57:38 pm »

The oldest version still available is Anteworld-0.8.2.4711.exe

noreithe

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 04:07:43 pm »

Perfect, thanks very much, working flawlesly, just buyed alpha :)