Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: HUD units  (Read 2725 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
HUD units
« on: January 10, 2015, 07:34:05 am »

Little question .... i have my unist on European standards (km/h and m) doe in aircraft (only in this object type) the HUD information switches to knots and feet ... is that intentional (some JSBSim dependance), or is there some way to change that ?
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: HUD units
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 11:20:02 am »

Little question .... i have my unist on European standards (km/h and m) doe in aircraft (only in this object type) the HUD information switches to knots and feet ... is that intentional (some JSBSim dependance), or is there some way to change that ?
It's intentional, but I'll change it. Is there need to have the units different for various vehicle types?

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: HUD units
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 11:35:32 am »

It's intentional, but I'll change it. Is there need to have the units different for various vehicle types?

... have nothing special in mind, just thought it be strange ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.