Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Flight Yoke Axis broken  (Read 9665 times)

KelvinNZ

• A clock that doesn't work still works twice a day!
Re: Flight Yoke Axis broken
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 03:12:25 am »

That is weird. I deleted the old log first. I wondered if my date is wrong on my pc. I have just popped out to the movies with my partner will look at it when I get home
If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky?

KelvinNZ

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 06:46:07 am »

Something is wrong here, the log file is from 3rd April (the first line in the log).

Hi Cameni,

This is strange, the date still indicates that it is 3rd of April inside the log but look at the creation date of the log file should be 6th April. Weird. Anyway, see attached log as it is current, I deleted the previous one and started from scratch so it is current just not sure why it is saying otherwise.

angrypig

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 07:11:02 am »

It looks like there is a issue with ranges, go to the menu/controls/controllers and reset calibration for yoke and DO NOT forget to cycle through all axis and put them to extreme values then try to map the ailerons control again. And send the "eng.log" if the problem persist...

KelvinNZ

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:03 am »

It looks like there is a issue with ranges, go to the menu/controls/controllers and reset calibration for yoke and DO NOT forget to cycle through all axis and put them to extreme values then try to map the ailerons control again. And send the "eng.log" if the problem persist...

@Angrypig, I understand how the calibration works now. It took me a few attempts but all axis on my yoke are working as expected. Thank you for your quick responses and assistance.

One other thing, just after calibrating and spawned the Cessna I got kicked from OT then it opened a webpage displaying an error from NVIDIA (see attachment). Any idea what could have caused this? Please let me know if I need to send you any more information about this i.e log files. i will save a copy just in case you need to review.

angrypig

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 12:08:25 pm »

Yes there is a performance issue in object rendering pipeline and it can sometimes cause this kind of driver problem, it will be fixed soon...
Pages: 1 [2]